Thursday 18 April 2013

Designer Picks: Anatomical Accessories

I have to confess to being a bit of an Emo kid in my younger years so skulls were somewhat of a necessity on most pieces of clothing. Now at the ripe old age of 31 I've hung up my baggy jeans and said goodbye to primary colour hairdyes. Although i'm rockin' a different look I still find myself attracted to anything with skulls. So imagine my delight when I found some (semi) grown up jewellery featuring all types of anatomical delights. Click on the 'Buy Me Here' to purchase any of the items below.


Lung and Heart Studs, Buy Me Here

Skelinecklace, Buy Me Here

Anatomical Heart Brooch, Buy Me Here
Mouth Cufflinks, Buy Me Here
Anatomical Rib Cage Ring, Buy Me Here

Heart in a Jar Necklace, Buy Me Here









 

No comments:

Post a Comment