I realised this morning that I hadn't shared any of my embroidery works with you for a while. I finished this one last night- it only took a couple of nights to complete from start to finish so it was a lot quicker than the works I normally produce.
This one is on linen as usual but I used acrylic paint to stain the background (not too thick a layer just enough to add colour). I then used 3 strands of embroidery skein to complete the outline and filling of the girl. I used 2 strands of embroidery skein to complete the white marks in the background.
I've also included an image of the back just because I always like to have a nosey at the back of artworks!