Saturday 19 October 2013

Inspiring Reads: Hanneline Visnes


I can't remember if I've ever mentioned it on the blog before but I live in Glasgow and one of the great things about the city is all of the little independent shops/pop up projects that still manage to sneak into the high street. I was in this lovely second hand book store (I know I thought all of the book stores were extinct now as well) and they had a great selection of poetry books, art books etc along with some really nice first editions of classics at such a great price.

While I was in I picked up a book of Hanneline Visnes work which was a publication created to accompany her exhibition at the CCA in Glasgow. I always miss the boat with exhibition publications because they are usually so pricey that I don't buy them at the time and then its sold out so I was delighted to come across this one in such good condition.

Here are some pics from the book- her drawings are beautiful...


Embossed front cover
Book title which isn't displayed on the front or spine



No comments:

Post a Comment