Friday 16 August 2013

Crafty Exploits: Embroidered Jewellery

First of all let me say a huge sorry for not posting anything at all over the past couple of weeks. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the date of my last post! I've had a lot of family things on recently and my little girl is on the move so needs a watchful eye over her at every moment!

I've been experimenting with creating embroidered pieces of jewellery although i'm struggling to keep them to my particular style at the moment so I don't know exactly what pieces will be reproduced for sale in the shop yet but i'll hopefully sort out a direction for the collection over the next few weeks.

In the meantime here are a few experimental pieces that would be created into brooches or pendants. Let me know what you think, I would love to hear from you.

Enjoy x







No comments:

Post a Comment