Friday 8 August 2014

Check out our feature!



So this is my slightly wonky pic taken on the train of Paperfolk's feature in Hoopla Mag! The new cross stitch patterns available in my etsy shop have been given a plug in the second issue of the contemporary embroidery magazine.
Despite a teeny bit of bias with my work being featured I am actually really impressed with Hoop-La. Being super keen on all things crafty I've spent years picking up magazines that are either too old fashioned or don't have enough content to justify their price. Hoop-La comes in at £4.99 per issue but there is genuinely a lot of content. There is a combination of book and blog recommendations, artist interviews and DIY designs to try out. Unlike other magazines of the same genre, it isn't packed full of adverts, the 100 pages are jam packed full of a nice mixture of tutorials and inspiration from truly contemporary embroidery artists. I would thoroughly recommend and after reading the most recent Summer issue cover to cover I can't wait until the winter one!

No comments:

Post a Comment