Tuesday 25 February 2014

Paperfolk Loves... Beccy Ridsdel

I came across Beccy Ridsdel on Folksy and after looking at her gorgeous brooches and plates I decided to view her fine art pieces online. I loved so much of her work but it was her surgical experiments with ceramics that really caught my eye. Artists who work with everyday objects and offer a different view of them are so inspiring. The works are so delicate and each project is visually different so I think there is a lot more to come from Beccy Ridsdel!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I had never heard of Becky Ridsdel but those projects are just so, well different! Thanks so much for sharing, I'll be thinking about them for days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so lovely and delicate- there's lots more as well on her website as well.

      Delete