Sunday 13 January 2013

Embroiderer's Delight: Six of the Best... Hand Creams


I don't know about you guys but as a person who embroiders for several hours at a time there's a few little things that can make a big difference to my comfort levels. Copious amounts of tea is one of them but the other is hand cream. If I'm honest I didn't start using hand cream until I realised that the hard skin on my right hand was getting out of control.

Here is my selection of the best hand creams available at the moment for lots of budgets... Let me know your favourites, I'm always ready and willing to try a new one!


1. Burt's Bees Hand Repair Cream, £11.99


2. Clinique Deep Comfort Hand & Cuticle Cream, £17.00

3. Loccitane Hnad Cream Cocoa Flower, £8.00



4. Philosophy Hands of Hope, £9.00

5. Molton Brown, Intense Hand Rescue, £21.00
6. Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream, £5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment